1 November 2017

Love and Adore | Artdeco Creations


Hi Everyone, today I am sharing another layout using the Bohemian Bouquet Collection from Ultimate Crafts and designed by Denise Boddey.

I really love a lot of the reverse side papers as they make a more subtle background to your pages.  I do really really love the blue shades of this collection and it has really worked well with the photo that I chose of my nephew Thomas with his mumma.


To start my layout I chose a piece of Ultimate Craft cardstock in a dark grey, this one is known by the name HIPPODROME.  I cut down my patterned paper by one inch just on one edge and then distressed it along the top and bottom edges. 
Next I adhered it to the cardstock base with double sided tape.


I next chose several pieces of chipboard.  The flourishes are from the Bohemian Bouquet collection and are called Moonlit Orchid.  The other two pieces of chipboard are from the very 1st chipboard release from Couture Creations and are called Love and Adore and Viney Frame.


I next used my Anna Griffin/Couture Creations Gesso and tabbed it all over my chipboard pieces.  I then coloured all up with a matching pink, silver and blue colours.



I cut my Viney Frame in half and then used some of my paper off cuts to attach to the back of the chipboard.

After double matting my photo with white and blue cardstock I then attached the two pieces of the Viney Frame to the back of the photo as in the below photo.


 Next I cut a couple of different size pieces in another of the blue and white patterned papers and inked the edges in a match blue ink. I cut a paper doily half that I had from my crafty stash and added half to the back of the long vertical strip and on top of the bottom as show below.  I also attached the two Moonlit Orchid chipboard pieces with some hot glue.


To embellish the layout I chopped one of the La Belle flowers from Couture Creations in half and removed the centre, replacing it with a gorgeous matching pearl and diamonte centre.  I took two white pencils and coloured them a little with coloured pastes and glued them together, wrapping some white twine around the ends. I attached them above the photo on top of the two Moonlit Orchid chipboard pieces so it looked like the photo was hanging from the pencils. 

I added a couple of flower clusters to the page, added two of the chipboard words and added a couple of the chipboard hearts over the page. 

Below are some close ups of the clusters on the page.








PRODUCTS USED

Bohemian Bouquet Collection
ULT158364 - Moonlit Orchids Chipboard
ULT158030 - 12" x 12" Paper Pad

Other ARTDECO Brand Products
CO725689 - Viney Frame Set Chipboard
CO725877 - Love and Adore Set Chipboard
CO724300 - Bulk Flowers - La Belle Vintage Bloom
  

Thank you for joining me today on the blog.  
Don't forget to return tomorrow for another DT project.


Ciao for now....

Anita
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment