24 October 2017

A Merry Christmas | Artdeco Creations



Hi Everyone, Anita back with you today, keeping the Christmas theme on a roll.  
Hopefully you are like me and getting a good 'stash' of cards ready to send in about 4 weeks 
out to family and friends.

For today's card I have gone back to the gorgeous collection Let Every Day Be Christmas from Couture Creations.


To start I chose a selection of designs from the ephemera pack and held them aside. Next I cut my card base to 5 x 7 " in the Ultimate Crafts cardstock in IVORY. I also cut a piece of the matte gold damask mirror board  1/4" smaller than the 5 x7" card front and then cut a second piece of ivory cardstock 1/4" smaller than the mirror board.


 Taking the smaller piece of IVORY cardstock and hotfoiled my sentiment 
on the front of the cardstock in matte gold foil.

Next I took several of the ephemera pieces and stuck them down around the edges of the 
hotfoiled cardstock. Then I trimmed off the excess overhang.

I layered the mirror board on top of the card base and then added the smaller ivory cardstock piecd on top of the mirror board.

To finish the card off I added a few extra pieces of ephemera of the base pieces using some 3D foam dots to give more depth and then added a couple of flowers and some gold coloured sprigs and a few
pearls were scattered over the front.

Here are a few closeups.




 PRODUCTS USED

ULT200087 - Ultimate Crafts Cardstock - Ivory
CO725355 - Heat Activated Foil - Gold Vintage Matte Finish
CO725405 - Mirror Board - Gold Damask
CO725571 - Couture Creations / Anna Griffin Hotfoil Stamp - Merry Christmas 

Let Every Day Be Christmas Collection
CO725493 - Ephemera Set
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Until next time.....


Anita






No comments:

Post a Comment