20 April 2019

"Marry Me" layouts with Mintay Papers

Happy Easter Saturday Everyone


Whilst many of us are celebrating the special time of year, I thought I would share with you two special events in my life that I captured in my layouts both using the recently released paper collection "Marry Me" from Mintay Papers.


For my first layout I have created a wedding page using one of my favourite photos from our wedding.  My girlfriend was out photographer and I am unsure what she said (or her husband) to get these amazing smiles on both of us.


 I fussy cut one of the patterned pieces of paper, MM-03, using the top and bottom patterns and then mounted the two pieces on 3D foam dots and then attached them to a piece of snow white cardstock.  I prepared my white cardstock by adding some texture using Colour Blast Colour Paste in Steel and Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Snow White. 

The 'love' chipboard I used Colour Blast's Shimmer Cube in Dusty Charcoal to colour it and the chipboard sprays coloured in Stormy Weather Shimmer Cube.
 


I mounted the photo on some chipboard pieces, tucking behind it lace, some fussy cut pieces from the 12x12" sheet and some gorgeous paper flowers.  Finishing touches was some 'clear' Wink of Stella pen over the fussy cut pieces to give it a little shimmer.





For my second layout I loved the photo of me with my goddaughter Amanda on her 21st birthday.  We have a wonderful bond which as they age slowly diminishes but the love is always there.  This photo just shows the between us that still exists years later.
Again I used the same paper range and you can see it just doesn't have to be wedding photos that it is used on.

 This page uses lots of the images from the fussy cutting sheet.  I don't know about you but I find fussy cutting therapeutic and they are so great for layering.




I hope you liked my share and hope it inspires you to create and if you haven't done so already, find  your local Mintay Papers stockist.  You won't stop at buying just one of the ranges. They are also great for cardmarkers as the paper come in a 6x6" pad as well.

Ciao for now.
Happy creating


Anita
xx


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment