27 April 2018

A Return Ticket to a Moment Otherwise Gone


So, I've been missing in action for the last couple of months. But today I thought I would share with you a gorgeous layout that I created using the "Together" range from MINTAY by Karola.  Every collection I have I just love.



For this layout I loved this photo of my little neice and nephew that my brother took.  I wanted to showcase the photo as it was taken, upside down.  I guess the name of the range Together matches perfectly.  Even though there are flowers throughout the range, the gorgeous muted greeny blue tones with the pinks and oranges means I could use it for boys too.


There is one page (inside cover of the paper pack) of images for fussy cutting.  I cut out a couple of balloons along with the floral wreath and layered them slightly off centre of the matching image on my layout base patterned paper.



I added a largish flower cluster ..... I can't help myself :)



For my title I used Colour Blast shimmer cube in Deep Water to colour the Celebr8 chipboard.  The shimmer cubes are so easy to use.  Add a touch of water and taking my paintbrush added the colour.



I really enjoyed putting this layout together.  It is so much fun playing with new paper ranges.  I am quite sure Mintay are on to a winner with these beautiful ranges.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great weekend...... ours looks pretty spectacular with beautiful autumn weather here in Queensland.


No comments:

Post a Comment