29 January 2018

C'est la Vie "Love" card | Couture Creations

 
#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts

Hi Everyone,

I am so glad you stopped by.  I have been lucky to have the new C'est La Vie collection on my desk lately and have created another gorgeous card for today.  A girl can never have too many cards in her collection.  I love layers and I love using them on my cards.

So let's go.

For my card I used a white A6 card base. Each patterned paper I chose from the 6x6" paper pad I distressed the edges of.  I covered the front of the card in my chosen paper.  Next I attached a strip of a darker contrasting paper and attached it to the left of the card.



I next layered one of my absolute papers to another patterned paper, again distressing the edges.  I created a banner tab. I added some 3D foam tape to the reverse and adhered it a little off the right side of the card and a little lower than in the middle of the card.  I had some gorgeous pink lace to add to it in my stash.


 The ephemera in this collection is gorgeous.  I selected one of the branches from the pack and it had a really little butterfly perched on one of the branches.  I am not a big one for sticking everything down totally so just glued it down on the stem.  This helps give it a more 3D and real effect to the individual pieces.
The white flower I chose for the card I blended the edges of the petals in a matching pink ink.  Once I had these adhered to the card I added a couple of matching green mini flowers from my collection. To finish I tucked one of the cute ephemera birds into the flower and put one of the word sentiments on 3D foam tape in the bottom right corner.




PRODUCTS USED

C'est la Vie Collections


Other Couture Creations Products
CO724289 - 2cm English Roses
CO724296 - 6cm Camden Cottage Roses
CO724294 - 4cm Tie Dyed & Jewelled Florettes


Thanks for stopping by today.  Be back again tomorrow for some more inspiration.

Ciao

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment