23 November 2017

My Heart - You Had Me At WOOF!!


For a long while now I have only posted creations that I have made using Couture Creations products.  With working long hours and other ad hoc priorities I find very little time for anything else other than DT commitments. 
Well, the other weekend I went away to a papercraft retreat with a bunch of friends and I finally got my mojo on with other products. 

I have to say I love playing with mixed media products and one of the scrapbooking layouts that I created was for a very special friend who had recently lost her number 1 furchild Murphy. 
I was very privileged to have met him and we got on like a house on fire, we bonded from the moment we met.  He was one hunk of a rottweiler and let me tell you each and every one I have met was exactly like him..... a huge big teddy bear.

When my layout was finished I placed it in a white frame and sent it to her. Well the result at the other end was exactly as expected. Tears, happy tears.

So let me share with you what I made.

My chosen mixed media products were Colour Blast.  I just love the quality of all of the products and the best part is that they are AUSTRALIAN MADE..... you can't get better than that!!!



I used the Dusty Charcoal paste with my chosen stencil.  I love the slight shimmer that the pastes have and how quickly they dry and you can continue with whatever project you are using them on.

My chipboard pieces were heat embossed using the gorgeous powders. The  negative piece of chipboard I used the Steel embossing powder and the chipboard 'heart' word was heat embossed using the Stormy Weather powder.



The photos just popped straight off the page.  With the white frame it looked amazing.


Thanks for taking a look at this post.

I am hoping to find more time to play with different products and get them on my blog for you to pop back and see.  

Keep your craft alive.

Anita
xx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment