5 February 2017

Love | D-lish Scraps


Welcome back everyone,

So can someone tell where January went.  I am sure I blinked twice and it was gone.
My layout that I have done I loved the colour combination from the mood board from the January Cybercrop at The Scrap Suite on Facebook, and knew the photo I just had to use.
I can't believe that this March my husband and I will be married 9 years.  Crazy!!


To start I took a piece of white cardstock and with a heart stencil that I had from an old Just Add Paper kit using embossing paste to make a border.  Next I sprinkled it with gold embossing powder and once the paste was dry I heat set it with my heat gun.

I chose a couple of patterned papers from a Lemoncraft paper pad that I had that matched the photo.  The pinks matched the roses in my hair perfectly.  I inked the edged of the papers with gold ink before adhering them to my cardstock base. I mounted my photo on some 3D foam tape to add a little dimension.  

Finally I 'embellied' up my layout using the gorgeous magnolia flowers, poppies and a couple of other flowers from previous kits. I added a pip berry stem, a flair button and finally a gorgeous raw wood veneer word especially designed by Corbett Creations.







Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have been crafting up a storm.  Don't forget to share your creations at The Scrap Suite when you enter the challenges.  You could be one of the lucky ones to win an exclusive D-lish Scraps kit.

Ciao for now.
Anita
xx




1 comment: