24 February 2017

L'Aquarelle Notebook | Artdeco Creations


Hi Everyone

I am sharing with you an altered notebook using the soon to be available L'Aquarelle range from ULTIMATE CRAFTS.
I love this new range and there is such an array of lovely papers that warrant fussy cutting. 


So to start I deconstructed my notebook so that I could just work on my front and back covers.    I used the Couture Creations Anna Griffin Acrylic Gesso to seal both the inside and outside of the two covers. 


Once dry I sprayed it with some colour sprays that I made using the yellow and pinkish red powders from the Couture Creations Anna Griffin Pigment Powder Set.  I used my heat gun to hurry up the drying process because I was being impatient.
Using the Definitons stamp set from the L'Aquarelle range I inked up the stamp with black and stamped over the covers in a few places.
Next using one of the gorgeous Couture Creations Anna Griffin Stencils, Daisy Batik, and some embossing paste added some texture to the outside of the covers. Again I dried it off with my heat gun to hurry the drying process along.


The fussy cutting that I did came from the 6"x6" paper pad.  They match in the with the yellows and pinkie reds beautifully.  I stamped the fern stamp from the Flowers and Flourishes set on some Battle Fatigue green cardstock from Ultimate Crafts and fussy cut them.

I also added a couple of flowers (Camden Cottage rose deconstructed smaller and Tie Dyed and Jewelled flowers) which I added some ink to to soften the whiteness of them.  I also tied died a piece of seam binding with matching colours to add to the finish embellishing. Due to the mixed media products that I used all of the embellishing was adhered with hot glue to ensure that it stayed 'stuck'.



  
Products Used
ULT200039 - Ultimate Crafts Cardstock - Battle Fatigue
ULT157762 - L'Aquarelle Collection - 6x6" Paper Pad
ULT157798 - L'Aquarelle Collection - "Definitions" Stamp Set
ULT157796 - L'Aquarelle Collection - "Flowers & Flourishes" Stamp Set
CO724297 - Couture Creations Bulk Flowers - Camden Cottage Roses 6cm 
CO724293 - Couture Creations Bulk Flowers - Tie Dyed & Jewelled 3cm
CO724885 - Couture Creations Anna Griffin Mixed Media - 8"x8" Stencil Daisy Batik
CO724866 - Couture Creations Anna Griffin Mixed Media - Mix and Match Pigments
CO724871 - Couture Creations Anna Griffin Mixed Media - Acrylic Gesso
CO724870 - Couture Creations Anna Griffin Mixed Media - Embossing Paste


So thank you for stopping by and checking out my creation today.

If you are joining us at Creative Inspiration Live 2017 I will see you there.  Don't forget to come and say hi!!





No comments:

Post a Comment