3 January 2017

Princess for a Day


Hi Everyone

I managed to find a little quiet time yesterday to create this layout using a mixture of two of the monthly Just Add Paper kits.


For my layout I became a kid again when using my mixed media products.  Normally I always use a spatula or something similar to apply my product but for this layout I used my fingers.  I can say it was so much quicker and so so much more gooey fun. For those familiar with the product, yes it is Australia's own Colour Blast.


I matted my photo on some matching pink cardstock and then used the pink cord tie from my JAP kit and wrapped it around the edge of my photo.  There are so many D-lish Scraps on this page.  Poking out from the under right side on the photo is some teal coloured punchinella.
I have also used a pink forget-me-not, some blue roses, and a few other flowers from previous JAP kits.  There are also a few bright pink resin flowers scattered over the layout along with some glitter dots from a kit and two jade resin birds, a paper doily and a flair button.Whilst these glitter dots aren't available in store at the moment these can easily be substituted with some enamal dots in matching shades. I also had to add a embellie from Charms Creations.
 




Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope my little creation inspires you to get gooey with your mixed media or at least inspires you to get back into your crafting space for a play. In saying that I am off to play again in my craft room.

Ciao,
Anita
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment