4 December 2016

"... beYOUtiful GIRL"



Hello again,

I'm sharing with you my page using the JUST ADD PAPER kit for November from D-lish Scraps.  I have always loved this colour combination so just had to find some great photos to use on it.
This is my gorgeous little girl Molly, Princess Molly as we like to call her.  She is no longer this little thought, she is now a big 7 year old but is just a bigger version of this cutie pie.
It is very fitting that these photos just so happen to have a pillow in them that matches the colour theme of the Peacock Parade kit perfectly.



I started with a patterned piece of paper and covered it in Gesso then allowed it to dry.  Once dry I went to town with both colour sprays and shimmer sprays from Colour Blast and allowed the purple to run a little over the page. After the sprays dried I then used some white texture paster over a stencil to add some extra interest on the paper and give it a 3D effect.
In the JUST ADD PAPER  kit you also got a cut little feather stencil.  I used some of the coloured texture paste from Colour Blast to add some green feathers over the page.

The gorgeous raw wood veneer title I heat embossed using both a purple and jade green powder.  I did it a couple of times to get a rich coating to the wood.  

I think I used over half of the November kit, and added some more flowers including a magnolia, apple blossom, forget me nots, poppy and a few different size roses and some of the Puffy Alphabet StickersI spritzed a rose and magnolia in a matching colour spray and 'dribbled' some purple colour spray over the apple blossom before giving it a light spray.




I really liked the frosted round cabochons and the loose sequins in the kit and just had to use them.  The flair buttons in the kit were to die for, so I kept a couple for another layout.  Once all my embellies and photos were attached to the page I added some of the washi tape from the kit from the side edges of the page to the edge of a couple of the photos.



If you aren't quick enough to pick up the monthly kit, you can always find similar products in the D-lish Scraps store.  Monthly kits sell out very quickly on the day of their release so make sure you are on the D-lish Scraps Facebook page on the evening on release so that you don't miss out.  All the details you need will be there. You will also get sneak peeks in the lead up to the release as well.

Well I hope you liked my layout that I did using the Just Add Paper kit.
I am sure you will find more wonderful creations appearing throughout the month of December.

Until next time, stay happy 😄


Anita xx



No comments:

Post a Comment