2 May 2016

My heart and Soul


Hi Everyone,

I spend so much time creating for other people that sometimes I forget how much I just love creating just for the fun of it.  The weather here in the north of Brisbane has been pretty miserable over this long weekend (we have our Labour Day holidays today) so I have been playing.

My close friends know that I don't have any children of my own, so my precious furkids mean the world to me and know how much I love to scrap them.
My gorgeous girl, Miss Molly is so photogenic and I thoroughly enjoy snapping her photos and when time permits, I love to scrap them.

Here is a page that I did recently.  It is pretty simply but I didn't want to take away from the gorgeous photo.  It is oh so very hard to find pet related ranges so when I find them I try and make the most of them.  Saying that I have no idea what ranges these are from, but they work well together.



Thanks again for stopping by.  Take care and happy scrapping.


Anita
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment