5 January 2016



Hi Everyone,

It is such a miserable day today at home with contact drizzly rain.  I am not begrudging it as we definitely need the rain and I now think my plants and grass are happier, but it just makes you feel a little low.
So I was going through all my scrapping layouts and this one just looked so bright and happy and summery that I just had to post it on my blog.  I used Authentique 'Devoted' collection which uses lovely hues of blues and browns. 
My two furkids feature in a lot of my scrapping as I do not have two legged children of my own.  This is Molly (lab) and Max (my rescue puppy) in our pool.  They are both such water babies and can't wait for the time each year to be able to swim.  You can see just how happy they are to be in the pool.





 Thanks for stopping by.

Happy creating

Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment