4 December 2015

Enjoy the Moment


Hi Everyone

So glad you dropped by.  It is nice when I get to do some craft just for me.  This layout I created recently at retreat using a 'Just add Paper' kit from D-Lish Scraps.  These are monthly kits and to show how far I am behind this one is from June of this year.  I love the colour combination of black yellow and whites and the picture just fits beautifully with the kit.


I loved the way Amanda puts the kit together, so much so I didn't even want to unravel the twine because it was beautifully put together.

The layout was created for one of the challenges on retreat.  It was to complete a 'summer' themed layout using a minimum of four printed papers (range from Authentique called Classic Beauty), paint, no flowers, and twine.
This Authentique range is an older range but all their ranges are beautiful and you will always see them featured in my pages.

Here are a couple of close up photos that I took.




Thanks for stopping by.  You can also see some of my other work on the Couture Creations blog and Facebook pages.

Enjoy your day and your crafting.

Anita
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment