20 November 2015

RIGHT NOW!!



Hi Everyone, today I'm sharing with you another creation that I made for the Couture Creations blog.

Today I have for you a scrapbooking layout that takes us back to nature.  Couture Creations has a wonderful array of dies of leaves and I wanted to use them on a layout.  I hope you like the way it turned out as much as I did.


Instructions

To start I selected a range of matching papers from the Vintage Rose paper pad and cut them into 7cm square pieces and then matted them on a chocolate brown cardstock.  My bigger print was cut down to 25cm square and also matted on the brown cardstock.



I then cut several each of the leaf dies and then sprayed them with a matching spritz. 
Once I matted the larger piece of patterned paper I sprayed the base with the same spritz I used on the leaves.  I then took a bottle of brown spritz and used the applicator to drip the ink over the patterned paper.




Once dry I attached all the mounted smaller squares and then spritzed the entire layout for a second time not holding back.
Prior to attaching the leaves and mounted photo I placed everything where I wanted them to ensure I liked the way it looked. I grabbed a mdf title and few other embellishments from my stash and finished the layout.




Below are closeups of my finished project.  I was so happy with how it all came together.




Products


Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time, happy crafting.

Anita Enright






No comments:

Post a Comment