Welcome back. Today I would like to share with you a card that I have made using the Vintage Rose papers by Couture Creations.
1. Select your base card colour and cut to 7" x 7", score lengthways and fold in half.
2. I chose the Blooms in Green patterned paper from the Vintage Rose collection
and cut it to 3.25" x 6.75".
3. Distress the edges with your non-stick scissors.
5. I then took the Time patterened paper (I used my 6"x6" stack so not to waste paper) and cut four pieces of 1.5" x 3.25"strips. Then take the Line of Flowers paper and cut a strip 2.5" x 3.25". Lightly tear along the long top and bottom edge. Distress all other edges of the five pieces of cut paper.
6. Attach 6mm double sided tape to each of the long edges of your five pieces of paper.
7. On the four smaller strips attach some matching colour gauze to one side of the strips. Then add gauze to both sides of the large piece.
8. Die cut in cream your paper doily using the Keepsake Kandy die from the Amaryllis collection.
9. Cut one of the loose die from the Mercato Flourish from the Elegant Card Cuts collection.
10. It is now time to attach the five strips with the gauze together, placing each smaller strip under the previous one. Then attach the die cut doily.
11. Attach the now attached together strips to the larger patterned piece of paper. Then attach the patterend piece of paper to your card base.
12. Cut down the Mercato Flourish die down to smaller piece and ink the edges in a constrasting ink.
13. To finish adhere the flourishes on top of the doily and add a couple of contrasting flowers to the centre of the doily. Rather than adding a title I found a little hession birdie in my embellishment stash and attached it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Couture Creations Products Used
CO723623 - Sponge Dauber