22 November 2018

Fun in the Sun | Colour Blast



Hey Everyone

Welcome to my new November post for Colour Blast.  I can't believe in a few short weeks it will be Christmas 2018.  Where on earth has this last year gone.  CRAZY!!!


My brother recently sent me some photos of his families recent trip to Cable Beach in WA during the last kids school holidays.  I really love this photo of my two nieces and loved the colour combination and knew I just wanted to replicate it in a scrapbooking page.




To create my background I used the Colour Shimmer Dusts in Peacock, Sunflower and Amber.
I prepped my white cardstock with Heavy White Gesso. 
(I forgot to take a picture of the cardstock with all colours)


 Next I mixed Colour Paste in Tangerine Dream and Sunflower together to create marbled effect and then applied it through a stencil over the orange part of the background to create a look like rocks to match the background of the photo.



I used a lot of a D-lish Scraps Just Add Paper kit on this layout.  I used the Colour Embossing Powder in Sunshine for my sun and in Deep Water and Envy on the title.

I then constructed the layout with flowers, die cuts and embellishments. Check out a couple of close-ups.  



Thanks for stopping by today.

Anita
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment