10 November 2018

Chase your Dreams | Colour Blast DT post


I love the colours of summer time so I wanted to play with these bright citrus colours and create a happy layout.  My niece was only little at our wedding but my girlfriend captured her 'cuteness' in this photo and I needed to scrap it.  It might be 10 years later, but I think it has come up beautifully using the Colour Blast products.

For the layout I only used two products, the gorgeous Colour Artist Inks and Colour Shimmer Dust.

To start I stamped a heaps of floral images using Stazon black ink so I knew the outlines would not smudge when I used the Colour Artist Inks over it. My chosen colours were Lime, Mermaid, Citrus, Barley, Cider, Slipper, Grass, Bordeaux and Oasis. Using a blender pen I coloured in all the flowers, some with mottled colours some with solid colours. I was lucky to have a punch that matched the stamped images so it was quick and easy to punch them out.

 I love my greens so next I took the Colour Shimmer Dust in Lush and sprinkled it across my white cardstock and then sprayed it with a white pearlised spray.

 Next I  painted my chipboard with the Heavy White Gesso

Once dry I then used the Colour Artist Inks again to colour the title using the colours of Slipper and Grass.  As each layer of colour dried, I added another layer to build on the colour.
 There are so many layers on my page but I think it turned out great.  Below are some close ups of it. I had to add one of the gorgeous Charms Creations hearts and some little goodies from D-lish Scraps to finish the page.




 Thanks for stopping by.
I hope to see you back soon.

Anita
xx


 


No comments:

Post a Comment