Welcome back everyone, Anita E here on the blog today.
My card collection has been depleted somewhat of late so this is a start to building it back up again.
I have to admit when I put so much work into a card it generally goes to someone that I know will appreciate it very much and hopefully hang on to it, even for a little while.
Next, I then took the Victorian Rectange Nesting Dies and selected the 2nd largest die, positioning it on the printed paper and running it through the Bigshot.
Next, using the largest two dies, I cut a frame in another coordinating cardstock to match the print paper that I chose. If you have one of the magnetic platforms it definitely comes in handy when doing this as the dies stay in place and helps keep the frame even.
I used a selection of dies from the Vintage Rose, Everyday Essentials, Frames and Frills and Elegant Card Cuts Collections, cutting several of each.
I wanted a nice wide piece of lace to put on the card, but since I couldn't find one in my stash (and let me tell you my stash of lace and ribbon is HUGE!!), I decided on two rows of a narrower one and was happy with how it was going to look on the card.
Before adhering I had a bit of a play around with the die cuts to see what else was needed, and decided on one of the Couture Creations bulk flowers.
After playing with some different shades of inks my flower came up a treat. It only needed a little blinging up with some Glitzin' Glamour to finish it off. I also inked and blinged up the die cuts to soften the look. All edges of the paper, frame and card base was inked as well.
I mounted the printed paper on 3D foam dots so that the embossed stamping inside the window really draws you in.A few 2mm rhinestones edging the top of the lace and in the top right corner completed the look.
Everything was then adhered to the card base and WOOT WOOT, it was all finished.
I was very happy with the final result. I hope you like it too.
Couture Creations products used:
Thanks for stopping by, until next time......