30 April 2019

"Lovely" cards | Mintay Papers


Hi Everyone

I have been going through my creations of late and realised that I haven't posted some of them, yes, that is why there are two for today.  
Working full time and then trying to fit everything else in to the remaining time sometimes things get forgotten.

My share here is several cards that I created using the Lovely collection of papers from Mintay Papers. 

Enjoy :)

The first card was a special order for a special lady. The card was 6x6" and came with a decorated envelope. For my sentiment I also incorporated some foiling using the GoPress and Foil Machine.






These cards were a set for a class that I did at Bella Paperie.  I even had to take a photo of them on display at the store because Debra always displays everything so beautifully.
Again the fussy cutting and layers of flowers and embellishments have really showcased these beautiful papers.








I hope these have inspired you to find some 'me' time to enjoy what you love.

Enjoy your week

 

No comments:

Post a Comment