30 April 2019

7th Heaven Card Set - Mintay Papers


Happy Tuesday Everyone

 I don't know if you are like me but there is one company paper company that just takes your breath away everytime they release new ranges of paper.  I absolutely love Mintay Papers and can't wait to get my hands on every new range when it comes out.

One of my absolute favourites still is 7th Heaven. The pinks and blues are just so...... ***sigh***. 

So today I thought I would share with you three cards that I made using the collection.  I loved them so much I found them very difficult to part with, but rest assured they went to homes where they will be loved.




And here are a couple of closeups as well.




Thanks for stopping by.

If your local papercraft store is not stocking Mintay Papers ask them to check them out.  I am sure they will love them as much as we all do.

Until next time.... happy crafting.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment