4 March 2021

"Keep Sassy"

Hi Everyone

I haven't had much to play lately but last weekend pulled out papers from one of my favourite Colour Blast ranges - Trendsetter. Designed by the amazing Michelle Grant it truly is a gorgeous collection.  

You can find it here.


 For this one I wanted to also play along with the March Bee Arty Creative Hive challenge. I think I did it justice but I'll leave that up to you :).  

Here is a copy of the Moodboard for the challenge and if you wanted to join in click on the link.  If not, they are great colours to create a layout, off the page project or some gorgeous cards. I so love this colour combination.

Bee Arty Creative Hive March 2021 Challenge

 
To create my page I started by adding some Mica Powder in Polar to the lower half of the Bee Arty cardstock and after drying completely I then added a little Shimmer Dust in Velvet.

 I cut a piece of the "Sassy" paper from the Trendsetter collection at about 5 1/2" and then torn a strip from the "Impress" patterned paper.  Attach these the white cardstock.  From a piece of off-cut white cardstock I die cut the "Party Lights" die set and attached them to the layout under the torn piece of patterned paper.

 
I added some stamping in a matching dark purple ink. Next I added foam tape to the reverse of my photo, added some white gauze behind it and then after cutting the "Basket Weave" in the "Impress" patterned paper, attached it behind the photo (cut in half).
Adding some flower clusters and layering some of the cards from the reverse of the "Impress" patterned paper. To finish I added some words from the "Sparkle" word sheet mounted on foam tape and punched out some leaves in white cardstock to tuck in amongst the flower clusters.


 
PRODUCTS USED
Trendsetter - "Sassy" patterned paper
Trendsetter - "Impress" patterned paper
 
 
  Thanks for stopping by. 
Anita E
xx


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment