3 January 2021

"Christmas Festival Card Set" with Mintay Papers

 Hi Everyone


I love teaching card classes at my local store and one of my favourite ranges to create with for my classes is Mintay.  Everyone knows me for my fussy cutting so their fussy cutting sheets are perfect.

Using the Fall Festival paper range I created a card set of Christmas Cards.

 
It was so nice to create a set of cards that didn't use traditional Christmas colours of Red and Green. 
The burgundy teamed together with white, beautiful cafe latte colours and gold made this one a very popular kit. And even more so I had such a great time creating the cards.


 
The cards were created using the 12x12 paper pack (only used 1 set of the papers with spares) and the fussy cutting cut apart sheet.  It was teamed with gorgeous gold mirror board from Couture Creations and 'Juneberry' coloured cardstock from Bazzill.  The gorgeous die cuts were the small mistletoe die from Paper Rose and the Christmas sentiment dies are from Creative Expressions.


 
Other kit inclusions were the flowers and white seam binding which was coloured with a matching ink for a couple of the cards.

 
 
 Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy whatever you create.

Anita E
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment