11 May 2020

"My Sweet Provence" card set


Hi Everyone, I thought I would share with you a recent set of card that I created for a Card Class that I taught at Bella Paperie in North Brisbane.
It is great to be able to teach fellow crafters, share my knowledge and also learn a thing or two from them too.

The cards used the A4 paper pad from the "My Sweet Provence" collection from Lemoncraft, along with the purple and green butterfly fussy cutting cards and standard card bases.



The first card was a standard square card that used layers of created banners of patterned paper layered on white cardstock.  A fussy cut wreath and flowers from the A4 paper pad along with some gorgeously coloured venise lace, gauze, flowers and some pretty adhesive pearl and cute butterflies finished off the card beautifully.



My second can added touches of lace and a gorgeous paper doily to the fussy cutting.  The A4 paper pad in this collection comes with a sheet full of sentiments which was fantastic and the perfect size for your cards..  Keep an eye out for these sheets in other collections. 



Card three I just had to use the bicycle.  Don't you just love it.



For the fourth card I decided to go with a tall card.  This was the first time I had included one in my class and it came out great.  It was also the perfect size for the patterned papers in the A4 pad that had a lot of details along the edges of the paper.  It allowed me to fussy cut the detail and layer it up.



 I love making cards of all different sizes.  This last one is 5x7" in size.  I embossed the patterned paper with a fern embossing folder.



Thank you for stopping by and checking out my cards.


Anita
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment