26 January 2020


Hi Guys


I have finally decided I needed to get to blogging some of my creations.  With working full time and having so many commitments, my blog has really taken a back seat.  

I finally got to have a little play with one of the many amazing collections from Bee Arty the new owner of Colour Blast Australia.  This wonderful collection is called "Life's a Beach" and comes with a stunning paper collections, stencils, dies and stamp sets.

I hope you like it.  Below are the full layout followed by some closeups showing more detail.




 







If you love this collections as much as I do, click on the Bee Arty link below to be directed 
to the website.


Thanks for stopping by.

Anita E

  


Bee Arty Website (click on picture)


https://beearty.com.au/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment