26 February 2018

The Best is Yet to Come | Couture Creations



Hiya Everyone.
I taking a journey back today using Bohemian Bouquet from Ultimate Crafts. I wanted to make a striking yellow and white card and Bohemian Bouquet has some pretty patterned papers in the colours I wanted. 
Couture Creations has just released a new range of Hotfoil Stamps called Everyday Sentiments and I am showing one today.



Here is a look at the bits and pieces I have put together to create my card.

So to start I cut myself a 6x12" piece of the white Ultimate Craft cardstock and scored it at 6" to create my 6x6" card base.  Next I cut one of my patterned papers to 5 3/4" square and distressed the edges before inking the edges with a matching yellow ink.  I then selected a second patterned paper and cut it to 5 3/4" x 3" again distressing the edges and inking in yellow ink.

I die cut one of the Bohemian Bouquet Laced Petals dies in the Snow White cardstock.  Again I inked the edged and then snipped it in half. Using the Vintage Matte Gold ink I hotfoiled the sentiment on an offcut of the Snow White cardstock, snipped in one long edge with scissors and then once again distressed the edges and inked them with the yellow ink.


Next I adhered them to the card base. And all that was left to do was embellish with my chosen flowers in a cluster, add the die cut and add the sentiment.  My last finishing touch was adding some of the small gold pearls to the card.




Here are a few closeups of the card.





PRODUCTS USED

Bohemian Bouquet

Be Merry

Other
Thanks for stopping by.  Come back and join us again tomorrow.

Ciao for now,
Anita
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment