26 January 2018

"Thomas and Friends" with Pion Design


Hey Guys

I don't get much time to play just for myself so when I do I really really make sure I love the end result.  I became an auntie again in February of 2017 to a gorgeous nephew Thomas.

I call him 'a new beginning' for my brother. A new chapter in his life and a son :)

The photo in this layout is of my parents with Thomas on the day he was born.
All I can say is........ LOOK AT THAT HAIR!!!!!

Today I actually have two layouts to share using the Theodore and Bella paper range from PION
It is such a beautiful collection of papers with shades for both boys and girls.  I love the neutral colours along with the greens and blues for us doing boy pages.

For the first layout I actually was scanning Pinterest and found a card made using these papers.  I took the sketch from the card and increased it to make this layout.







For the second layout, the photo was of Thomas only a couple of days after he was born.  
The smile on this little boys face is just so so adorable.  He makes you smile.

For this layout I have to admit that I did some fussy cutting.  I know not many people love it but I do.  I think it is therapy.  I guess I like the way I do it because it is quite quick as I leave a small border around the outer edge.  This also allows you to ink it and not go over the actual images.





Well thank you for stopping by.  


Until next time......

Anita
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment