16 March 2017

Stop and Smell the Roses | Artdeco Creations


Hi Everyone,

Today I am showcasing my first layout using the newly released RAMBLING ROSE collection by the talented Sue Smyth.
I can honestly say that I love this entire collection but I totally fell for the patterned paper I used in this layout the beautiful white doily background with the yellow and pinky peach hues and the black outline of the roses. And I had the perfect photo for it too.



To start I took my patterned paper and tore approximately 5" strip from it and adhered it across the centre of my white cardstock base.  I used some washi from my stash and ran a strip along the bottom edge of my patterned paper.
Next I took a black and a matching yellow spray/spritz splattered some over the page, both the white cardstock and over the patterned paper.


 After matting my chosen photo on some white cardstock I cut a piece of other matching patterned paper slightly larger than my matted photo and inked the edges with black ink. I then adhered it to the layout.  I mounted my matted photo on some cardboard to add further dimension.




Now to embellish the layout.  I added a flower cluster to the bottom left of the photo using some of the Couture Creations white flowers along with some of the rose diecuts from the CARDMARKERS collection pack.  I also added two butterflies from the diecut sheet  and a small title to the layout.  

To finish the layout I added the gorgeous cream resin swallow and some of the grey and peach coloured pearls.




PRODUCTS USED


Thank you for stopping by.
And don't forget to keep the craft alive :)

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment