26 March 2017

Relax | D-lish Scraps

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would share with you my final creation as part of the D-lish Design Team.

So for my last share with you I decided it needed to be a puppy page.  I haven't done many lately, and since they are my babies, thought I would finally do one.

So, this page is all about my old boy Max.  He is now over 13 years old, and I know his days with us are becoming numbered (he is going blind and deaf and becoming riddled with arthritis), so I want to make sure I have his scrapbook album full so I can continue to enjoy the memories for years to come.

To start I decided I wanted a printed border around my page.  After choosing the patterned papers that I wanted to use, I took my white cardstock and trimmed 1" off my cardstock. I then stamped it with a stitched circle stamp.
I mounted my photo on some cardboard just to give it a bit of height from the page.  Behind it I added some more patterned papers and then one of the D-lish paper doilies.

Once I have layered my papers and photo I then just went to town on embellishing the page with heaps of goodies from the D-lish Scraps store.

I have used a whole heaps of D-lish goodies including some from previous 'Just Add Paper' kits.  Goodies include the cute little resin flowers, wood veneer title, washi tape and flair buttonI really love using the ombre wordfetti as they have words in different shades of the same colour palette.


I have little clusters all over the page.  They include everything from the cute little sequin bow, to wood veneer hearts, a tassel and paper flowers of all different styles and sizes.  To finish I added some of the enamel dots.






So for one final time Thanks for Looking.  
I wish you all well on your crafting journeys.

Ciao for now.

Anita
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment