18 February 2017

Sunshiny Day | D-lish Scraps



Happy Weekend Everyone

I thought I would share with you my layout that appeared on the D-lish Scraps blog today. This is steadily becoming one of my favourite layouts of late.
So who were the lucky ones to get hold of the new FRESH CUTS Just Add Paper kit for February from D-lish Scraps  Oh my lordy it is stunning.  As soon as I got mine in the mail I just had use it for my next creation.
The gorgeous fresh citrus colours of yellow and lime would have to be my favourite colours of all time.  Be quick, there are still some available in the store.


To start I applied gesso to my white cardstock background and then used a bright yellow gelato and water, and of course my fingers to smoush it all together across the page. I dabbed off the excess moisture and then lightly dried it with my heat gun so the cardstock didn't curl and warp.

The Just Add Paper kit came with the cutest little flower stencil which I used with a snow white shimmery colour paste from Colour Blast


With all the gorgeous flowers in the kit and the wood veneer bicycle having a basket on the front I knew I just wanted my layout to look as though flowers were 'flying' out of the basket .  I used all the flowers in the kit and added an extra bright yellow rose and some forget-me-nots in yellow, green, white and one red on,

In the kit there are some really cute little bright yellow, green and white resin flowers in the kit.    I found some more in my D-lish stash of goodies so added some more to bulk up the flower cluster across the page.


I slipped one of the tags from the kit behind my mounted photo and added the lime doily behind it, added a sequin bow to the bottom corner and then used the three flair buttons to the bottom right cluster and the inside of the bike wheels.
Finally I added a title using the oh so cute puffy alphabet letters.

So, thank you so much for stopping by today and checking out my creation.

Don't forget to drop by The Scrap Suite Facebook page to see the new Cybercrop Challenges for February and some of the creations made by the Design Team.
Have a great and crafty week.

Bye for now.
Anita
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment