7 February 2017

Enchanted Tea Party | Couture Creations


Hi Everyone,

I have been playing with the Enchanted Tea Party collection designed by Denise Boddey. It is such a lovely collection and the colours so fresh and pretty.

Today's card that I have created I have to say I enjoyed making even with the fussy cutting.  That is one thing I have to say, this collection has a wonderful array of funky papers that warrant the time and effort to fussy cut them. I love the blue hues in the 12x12 paper backgrounds and just had to use them.


I started with a Snow White Ultimate Crafts Cardstock base cut to make a 5x7" card base.  I then cut a a piece of Cascade blue cardstock as a mat behind my patterned paper, and then adhering my chosen patterned paper from the 12x12" paper pad.

Next I fussy cut my chosen flowers and fob watch, adhering some with glue and the fob watch I mounted on 3D foam dots.

Once all the fussy cuts piece were adhered to the card I then added a few pieces from the ephemera pack, the black hat and one of the small playing cards. 


Using the Encanted Tea Party Nesting Dies I cut out several sets of the small 'suits' from the blue and pink Couture Creations Glitter cardstock. I used alternate colours to 3D foam dot mount the suits on the from of the ephemera playing card.  The black hat ephemera piece I also attached using a 3D foam dot.



On the inside and back of the card I also used a cascade blue mat under one of the more subtle patterned papers. I used up more of the glitter dies cuts of the card suits on the inside.

On the back of the card I added another ephemera card and added the remainder glitter die cuts.


This turned out to be a nice quick easy card, even with the fussy cutting.  I hope you were even a little inspired with my creation.



PRODUCTS USED
CO725023 - Enchanted Tea Party - 12x12" paper pack
CO725025 - Enchanted Tea Party - Ephemera set
CO725042 - Enchanted Tea Party - Nesting Dies
ULT200007 - Ultimate Crafts Cardstock- Snow White
ULT200022 - Ultimate Crafts Cardstock - Cascade
CO721985 - 6mm Double Sided Tape
CO724780 - 3D Foam Dots
CO724575 - Assorted 12x12" Glitter Cardstock pack

Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another wonderful creation by the Design Team.







1 comment:

  1. Tea Party! I like such small tea parties as they are one of best ways to spend quality time with friends. I hold these get together parties at home but for my bigger events I always book popular event venues Chicago from Eventup.com in decent price.

    ReplyDelete