29 December 2016

You Make Me Happy

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for stopping by today.

I thought I would share with you a layout I created for D-lish Scraps Scrap Suite Facebook page for their November mood board. Each month the lovely Amanda creates and sells 'Just Add Paper' kits based around a mood board.  Everyone is welcome to create with the range and post to their blog and facebook page.  It is lovely to see what fellow scrappers have made with her gorgeous kit and or colour scheme.


I used a feather stencil from D-lish Scraps along with the gorgeous Colour Blast pastes to create the background of purples and jades.  The colours of the Colour Blast products are just so vibrant and beautiful.  Drop past their blog to see them being used so beautifully.

I teamed up the photo with matching purple and jade print papers, added some gorgeous D-lish Scraps embellishments and loved the finished layout.



Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you got to create over this Christmas holiday break.

See you next time.
Anita.



No comments:

Post a Comment