2 October 2016

Happy News to Share

Hi Eveyone


I thought I would share some more good news with you.  As of the 1st October I became a Design Team member for an embellishment business call D-lish Scraps a Queensland based business.  I will definitely be busy creating for two teams now but will thoroughly enjoy the challenges that are ahead, but most of all I get to keep creating.

Check out the wonderful lineup of designers I get to join.



Here is my very first creation which forms part of the October Inspiration Board on the blog.  Go and check it out and enter if you would like to be in the running for some cool prizes.


I had such a fun time creating this layout of my two nieces. They feature heavily in a lot of my scrapbooking of late.
Keep an eye out for much more to come of the next many months.

Until next time, happy crafting

Ciao,
Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment