29 December 2015

You Are Amazing



Hi Everyone,

Below is a recent post I did for the Couture Creations Blog. I decided to use one of my favourite summer colour combinations.  To me they are happy colours and I love using them.



1. I started with a 6"x6" white card base.  I gathered up a selection of dies from the Floral Layers, Background Savy, Everyday Essentials, Amaryllis, Nesting and Vintage Rose collections.

 2. Using the larger circle from the nesting dies, cut out the centre of the front of the white card base. I then attached the Fans of Fantasia die cut to the inside of the white card front behind the circle cut out.  To conceal the die cut on the inside of the card I covered it with a sheet of white cardstock. 

3. The four corners that I cut out using the Laced Frame die set, were attached to the corners of the front of the card.  The rest of my dies cuts were then arranged where I liked them, layering them on top of each other.

4. I cut down the Classic Vine die in to smaller pieces to stuck in under the leaves and flowers.

5. I used the 2mm gemstones on the Fans of Fantasia die and the larger gemstones on the centre of the flowers.  I didn't have any matching pink gemstones so I used the clear Crystal ones and used a Sharpie pen to colour them.

6. I added a chipboard title and it was complete.



 Below is a of closeup of the card.


PRODUCTS USED
 
Happy Crafting until next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment