23 August 2015

love the Moments......

Hi Everyone, Anita here.
Welcome to another day and another post.
The new Secret Garden Collection by Couture Creations is now out so I thought I would share with you a card that I made using some of the dies from the collection.





To start I selected some flowers from the Couture Creations Bulk Flower assortment (and a couple of my own) and spritzed and inked them up, adding a little Glitzin' Glamour to them setting them aside to dry.



From the Secret Garden collection I cut three of the Tall Flourish and enough of the Layered Blooms to make two layered flowers.




Other dies I used were the Circle and Scallop Oval Nesting Dies, Stawberry Leaf and the Keepsake Kandy doily.

For this card I decided to create a 7 1/2" x 4" card base in black, and then selected a subtle piece (I used the middle from the Time sheet) for paper from the Vintage Rose collection.  Prior to adhering it to the black card base I stitched around the edges. I then started constructing the card with all other dies cuts.  To bling it up a little I used some of the gemstones to border the scalloped oval nesting die. I took some of my white pearls and used my sharpie permanent black marker to change the colour. I added these to the centre of the flowers I made using the Layered Bloom die and also to a couple of the leaves.


Finally, select yourself a title from the Pink Words sheet from the Vintage Rose 12x12 Paper Pad and mount it on black card. Add it across the centre of the scallop oval.

Below are a couple of close ups of the finished card.




Couture Creations Products Used

Cheers til next time
Anita Enright




No comments:

Post a Comment